As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, October 30. All customers will have the release by Monday, November 5.
Improved Login Workflow from Members Only to Events
After the launch of our new events module in 2017, login to access special pricing for registrations was required separately from the existing Member Portal, as a result of the new platform we used to build the new registration form. With this release, we have connected the Member Portal and Event Registration form so that members will no longer be required to log in to both pages separately.
This month's release includes the following fixes:
- Updated CAPTCHA on directory email forms to improve security
- Fixed an issue preventing Listing Level Types to update on change of Membership Level
- Fixed an issue displaying Management Company values on apartment association reports
- Updated online directory Google Maps to use a standardized account for a better, standardized experience
- Public API: exposed a new endpoint to get Revenue Item data for third party integrations