WebLink Connect uses a Username and Password credentials system to ensure the privacy and security of your data. No matter which method you log in to WebLink Connect (Desktop App, Mobile Interface, or iPad App) your user credentials will be the same. Every user in WebLink Connect must have the following items:
- A Profile Record in WebLink Connect
- An email address
- A User Name
- A Password
- A User Role
Changing your Password
Follow these steps to change your WebLink Connect password:
- Click the icon on the top right of WebLink Connect. The Change Your Password window will appear.
- Enter your old Password
- Enter a New Password
- Confirm the New Password
- Click Save
Retrieving Your Password
Follow these steps to retrieve your WebLink Password.
- Go to www.WebLinkLogin.com.
- Click the Forgot Password link. The Request Password Reset window will appear.
- Enter the email address associated with your WebLink Connect User Account.
- Click Send Link. Instructions for resetting your password will be sent to your email address.
Note: If your email address is not found, contact your WebLink Administrator in your office, or contact our Support Department for assistance.