So many members; so many ways to retain them.
They say the most valuable members are the ones who find the most value from their membership. but how do you ensure that always happens, when so many members have so many ways to define "value?" The options can run the spectrum of visibility, networking, education, discounts--and so many more tangible and intangible activities.
As a complete Customer Relationship Management system, WebLink has features and benefits that can address almost every aspect of retention and value:
- Tracking visibility through referrals
- Calculating a tangible ROI of dues paid against visibility provided
- Communicating to members and their related profiles on topics they've identified as important to them
- Knowing who's set for renewal soon, and proactively reaching out ahead of time
- Taking away benefits as a method of encouraging renewal
Click below to download our Best Practices in Member Retention Guide