Welcome!! And congratulations on signing on with a forward-thinking association that uses the very best Association Management Software in the industry: WebLink Connect.
As you get accustomed to your new job, we want to make sure you know all the ways WebLink Connect can help you be more efficient and effective. Make sure you look in to these key items as you get yourself situated:
- Take an online tour of WebLink Connect. It's a big system but it's easy to learn. Start here to get a Customized demonstration based on the areas you think you'll need to know for your job title. Click here to start your tour.
- Install WebLink Connect on your computer. You can install the WebLink interface on as many computers as you need. And don't forget to log in to www.WeblinkLogin.com once you get your username and password set up. It's your other way to access the system when you are not at your main computer. PS - you might need to ask your company's WebLink administrator for your Association's unique License key and for them to create a Username and Password for you. Click here for installation instructions.
- Get trained! Start by heading over to WebLink University so you can participate in our outstanding 101 Training Webinars. These webinars are designed to give you a strong understanding of WebLink Connect. Click here to access see our WebLink 101 Courses.
- Get Certified! Ask your employer about getting WebLink Certified at our next Regional Training Event. It's here where you can get all the way to a Level 4 WebLink User (aka: Ninja Status!) Click here to learn about WebLink Regional Training Events and WebLink Certification.
- Get help! Our Support Team is here to help you with questions or resolutions if you have any problems. Click here to submit a ticket.