As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively.
As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, May 12. All customers will have the release by Friday, May 15.
We are excited to announce that this release includes enhancements to events and brand new access to your WebLink data via a web browser!
Improvements to Events
- Event Details Screen Load Time - We've made system performance enhancements to improve load time for the events details screen. Some events with a large amount of data were taking a long time to load, making registration by your members difficult. Now, your events details pages will load more quickly, allowing your members to register with ease.
- All Events Pages - We've added the Event Name and ID to the top of all pages in Event to help you more easily know which particular event data you are working with.
- Event Registration - The registration page will now automatically link the Attendee Profile ID if the sign up record is for an individual and “I am also an attendee” is checked, when the individual is logged in.
WebLink Connect: Now available in a web browser
Access important profile information, event data and reports via ANY browser on ANY device - desktop, tablet or smartphone - all in a responsive interface, designed to look great no matter where you access it.
On May 15, 2015, we'll announce how you can access WebLink data from your web browser.
Get Ready Now: Make sure all of your organization's users are configured properly to access you information via a browser by following these instructions.
New features include:
- Financial Dashboard - Get an instant view of your organization’s current financial status with the all new Executive Dashboard, available only in the WebLink browser access to WebLink Connect.
- My To Do List - Appears on the Home Screen when you log in. This sections displays tasks assigned to the logged in user with due dates in the next seven days, tasks with reminder dates of today's date (or later) and tasks that are overdue
- Recent Activity - Displays the 20 most recent activities such as: payments for invoices, new members, new contact records, new event registrations and new tasks that have been created.
Learn more about the home screen in the browser here.
Plus, you'll have access to profiles, events and reports when you're on the road, at a coffee shop or in a member's office.
We're greatly looking forward to your feedback on using WebLink in a web browser!