To use this feature, you must have a Bigcommerce account.
Your integration with Bigcommerce will automatically create invoices in WebLink when orders are placed. Those invoices will use the revenue items you assign to each individual product, but the payment and other codes will be determined by the settings you create here.
1. In WebLink Connect, go to Admin > Set Preferences > Bigcommerce settings.
2. Click open the Invoice Creation Setup section.
3. The first setting determines to which profile the invoice will be assigned if the Bigcommerce customer was logged in and has been synced to your WebLink profiles. All customers are individuals, therefore by default the invoice will be assigned to the individual's profile. If you would prefer that the invoice be assigned to the individual's related organization profile, check this checkbox.
4. Select a default revenue item to use for all invoice line items created in Bigcommerce. This default will ONLY be used if WebLink cannot find a specific revenue item assigned to the product that was purchased.
5. Select a default tax revenue item to use for all tax line items created from Bigcommerce. Again, this default will ONLY be used if the revenue item on the invoice does not already have a tax item assigned to it. For more details on setting up tax items, click here.
6. Select a revenue item to use for any Shipping/Handling line items that are created from a Bigcommerce order. Shipping costs will always be created as a separate line item on your invoices.
7. Select a revenue item to use for any Gift Wrapping line items that are created from a Bigcommerce order. This is something you can create in Bigcommerce, and any Gift Wrap costs will always be created as a separate line item on your invoices.
8. Select an adjustment type to use for any order changes (refunds, cancellations, etc.) that are applied from a Bigcommerce order.
9. Select a payment type to use for all payments applied to Bigcommerce orders. Regardless of payment method, this payment type will be used to record payment for ALL payments made to Bigcommerce orders.