How do I add, edit or remove Affiliation Types?
Affiliation Types are categories for organizing your Affiliation Codes. Follow these steps to create new Affiliation Types:
1. Go to Admin > Manage Codes > Profile Codes > Affiliation Types.
2. Click New. The Aff Code Type and Decription fields will clear.
3. In the Aff Code Type field, enter the name of your new Affiliation Code Type.
4. In the Description field, enter a description of your new Affiliation Code Type.
5. In the Assigned To drop-down menu, select the user this Affiliation Code Type is assigned to. Note: This will restrict access to this Affiliation Code Type to that user and the Administrative user.
6. Click Save. The new Affiliation Code Type will be added to the data grid.
Want some training on WebLink Connect? Sign up today for one of our upcoming online training classes.