WebLink integrates with PayPal as a Credit Card Gateway so that you can securely accept online credit card payments through your website and through WebLink Connect. Using this integration requires that you set up and purchase an account from PayPal. When you get that account, you can decide whether you point it to your existing Merchant Account or if you set up a new Merchant Account with PayPal. If you run multiple entities through WebLink's Entity Management Features, you can set up and run multiple credit card gateways, one for each entity.
1. In WebLink Connect select Admin -> Set Preferences -> Application Settings
2. Select the Credit Card Processing tab -> Select Edit/View Credit Card Gateways
3. Select New
4. Enter the name of your gateway (e.g. PayPal)
5. Set the Gateway Type to PayPal
6. Enter your PayPal Username
7. Select Save