Setting up your Association Info is the first step to configuring WebLink Connect. Most of the information entered will be used throughout this software to make it more user-friendly. For example, when a new Profile is created, the city, state and zip code of the Association will appear by default, assuming that most members are located near your organization. Information entered here will also be the information that is used by default in your website and on many reports. Finally, the logo your Event Registration pages will display is identified here in the Association Info area.
Follow these steps to update your Association Info in WebLink Connect.
- Go to Admin > Association Info. The Association Info window will appear.
- Complete as many of the General Info, Mission Statement, and Areas Served tabs as you can
- Click the Logo URLs tab
- In the Web Logo URL field, right-click and select URL Selector to find the image you want to use as your Association Logo. If you do not have your logo updated to WebLink Connect yet, follow these steps:
- Go to Communications > Web Content Management > New Image Web Content. The New Image Web Content screen will appear.
- Browse to find the image you want to upload as your Association Logo.
- Select the Web Content Type where you want to store the image.
- Click Upload.
Once the image has been uploaded as an Image Web Content Record, use the URL Selector again from step 4 to find and place the URL of the image.
NOTE: to ensure your site loads the secure version of the URL, place "https" instead of "http" in front of your logo URL. If you do not use secure subdomains through WebLink, please click here to update your domain names.
5. Click Save.