The Member Segmentation Report allows you to break your membership into smaller groups for analysis. By running the report several times and segmenting differently, you can gain insight into which segments are most/least valuable to your organization. The report will return the following information for each segment:
- the number of members in each segment
- the number of FTEs1 (Full Time Equivalent Employees) in each segment
- the amount of dues revenue2 represented by each segment
How to Run
- Prompt 1: How would you like to segment this report? Select the segmentation you would like to run.
- of employees
- Length of time as member
- Annual dues amount Industry (Listing Category)3
- NAICS Code4
- Zip Code
- Prompt 2: Enter Top N Segments to View (9999 will give you all groups) Enter the number of segments you would like to see. Choose 9999 if you would like to see all groups. If you choose a smaller number, any additional segments will be grouped into an "other" group. (Example: If you choose to see the Top 5 segments and there are 10 possilbe segments, the remaining 5 segments will be combined into the "other" group.)
- Prompt 3: Select Group Sort Field for Top N Sorting Select the field for sorting the results in desending order.
- Prompt 4: Would you like to display charts? Selecting "Yes" will produce pie charts for the last three pages of the report showing you the percentages of each segment as they relate to the number of members in each segment, the number of FTEs3 (Full Time Equivilent Employees) in each segment, the amount of dues revenue4 represented by each segment BeginDate (BeginDate) - Enter a start date to find member activity in.