This report shows you information pertaining to members who renewed within a date range that you specify.
Amongst many other uses, this report can be used to measure membership turnover.
How to Run
From the File Menu, choose Reports > Member Reports > Members Renewed
Upon running the report, it will prompt you for the following parameter(s):
- BeginDate (BeginDate) - Enter a start date to find member renewal activity in.
- EndDate (EndDate) - Enter a start date to find member renewal activity in.
- Select the basis for determing renewals (Renewal_Basis) - Choose one of two options:
- Member Since Date: finds all members with payments in the date range above whose join date is 365 days ago or more
- Dues Payment Count: finds all members with payments in the date range above who have made at least one other dues payment before
Here is a sample of the report's output: