How do I download reports to my computer, and how often do I need to do this?
To be able to run standard or custom reports out of WebLink, you'll need to download the report files to your computer. You must do this on each different computer that has WebLink installed.
- In the main menu, go to Reports > Download Latest Reports (at the bottom of the menu).
- A window will open showing the reports and the count. Click the Download button.
- A message will appear telling you that the download 'may take awhile.' Click Yes. (Even with a relatively slow connection, the download should take less than 5 minutes).
- After the download is finished a message will appear that says Download complete. Click OK.
- NOTE: Every user must perform this download after installation, on each separate computer using WebLink. After the initial download, it is recommended that users periodically run the download, to ensure they have the most up-to-date set of reports. Users may also be instructed to download latest reports if a new, custom report has recently been uploaded and needs to be distributed to all users.
Watch a Video Tutorial: