You can reassign a large number of tasks at once to a new WebLink user with your right-click menu in the My Dashboard screen, the Task Selector or the task list within a project. This can be useful if you have a staff member leave and need to assign their tasks to a new person, if member accounts get shifted between staff, etc.
The right-click option can be found in three places:
- My Dashboard, in the My Tasks tab
- Task Selector, under Tasks > Select Tasks
- In a specific project, in the Tasks tab when viewing that project
- In any of these three screens, click on the tasks you would like to reassign. You can use your shift and control keys to select multiple tasks.
- With the tasks selected, right-click and choose Assign Selected Task(s) to a User.
- Select the user from the dropdown, and click Submit.
The "Assigned By" field on all tasks will be replaced with the user you selected, and a confirmation message will indicate when this is complete (this only takes a few seconds, even for many tasks).