If you have a header or footer on your website that dynamically scrolls images (usually sponsor logos), you'll need to edit those slightly differently than you edit other content, to make sure the scrolling function does not break.
If you are going to be adding a new image, you need to first upload that image:
1. Go to Communications > Web Content Management > New Image Web Content.
2. Search for the image locally using the [...] button, assign it to a Content Type, and upload. NOTE: before uploading the image, make sure that you have formatted and sized it appropriately. You can see what dimensions the other logos on your site use by right-clicking on them and choosing "View Image Info" (or "Properties," depending on your browser).
3. Go to Communications > URL Picker, select the image you just uploaded, and copy the URL from the top of the screen.
You now need to add that image's URL to the scroller code:
1. Open the content record containing the slideshow/scroller. You can search for this in the Web Content quick search on the left side of your screen, or you can find it by going to Communications > Web Content Management > Edit/View Web Content, and searching in the Content Type "Home." It is usually named "Top Scroller" or "Bottom Scroller," etc.
2. Click on the HTML Content tab of the web content record.
3. To replace an existing logo, remove the URL of the image you want to replace (sample highlighted below), and replace it by pasting in the copied URL of the image that you uploaded (outlined in the steps above).
4. To add a new logo without removing an existing one, add the following in the location between the existing logos where you want the new item to appear: <img src="http://newlogoURL.com" />. See sample below:
5. Click Save at the top of the screen.