How do I create a new survey?
This feature will allow you to create a survey for members or visitors to your website. Surveys are a quick and easy way to obtain feedback on chamber initiatives and events, etc.
2. Enter a title, a start and end date, and a brief description of its purpose.
3. Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
4. You can now add questions one at a time by clicking on the Add Question button. Type in your question.
3. You will then choose from the Answer Input drop-down menu between the 4 types:
- TextBoxSingleBox: allows user a single line answer
Note: You can change the order of the answers by changing the number in the Answer Order box
4. Click Save.
5. When you are finished creating and saving the questions and answers for the survey, click Done.