Job Bank postings in WebLink can be removed from your web site in two ways. Follow these steps to remove postings from your WebLink database.
1. Go to Communication > Web Input. The following screen appears.
2. In the Page Name drop-down menu, select the appropriate page.
3. In the Response Date fields, select the appropriate date range.
4. Click Get Web Input Responses. The Data Grid will display your results.
5. With your mouse, highlight the results you want to delete and right-click.
6. To permanently delete the posting, Select Delete Selected Web Input Responses. To inactivate the posting but keep a record of it in WebLink, select Flag the Selected Web Input Response(s) as Unapproved.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Want some training on WebLink Connect? Sign up today for one of our upcoming online training classes.