With this feature, you can quickly upload PDF, Word, Excel, and other documents to your database. These documents can then be hyperlinked to from any email or web content, using the URL that gets automatically assigned to the document when you upload it.
1. Go To Communication > Web Content Management > New Document Web Content
2. Document Local Path: Filename of document. The path can be typed in the box or click [...] to open windows explorer and find the file.
3. Document Title: This will default with the file name. You can change this to whatever name you desire. This will appear in drop-down and right-click lists in the software.
4. Referral Type: This can generally be left blank for documents.
5. Content Type: Choose the content type from the drop-down list. These can be custom set in the Admin area. BEST PRACTICE- create a type called Documents.
6. Click Save Document.
NOTE: You can find the URL of the newly uploaded document by going to Communication > URL Picker.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Want some training on WebLink Connect? Sign up today for one of our upcoming online training classes.