As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, July 11. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, July 18.
The following new features and enhancements are included in this release:
Import Tool Enhancements
With this release, we have updated our Excel Import Tool to include a number of exciting enhancements. The Import Tool now has the ability to update existing profiles, in addition to creating new profiles. Importing individual profiles separately from an organization is now supported, and you have the ability to set unique contact information for the organization vs. the individual. The duplicate checker has been upgraded to allow for additional configuration settings, and you can now match profiles based on an external ID. Click here for more details.
Add a Prospect in Browser
Need to add a new Prospect profile to the database? Now you can do it from the browser version of WebLink! From the Profiles menu, click Add a Prospect and follow the prompts to enter profile contact information, status and assigned user, and related profiles. Click here for more details.
New Event features:
- Ability to reorder event custom field response values
- Setting for Attendees to get confirmation emails (in addition to Sign Up)
- Copy feature on Event Items
- Audit Trail tracking for standard event tables
- Configuration option on Promo Codes to apply to one or multiple items
In addition to these features, the following minor updates/fixes are included in this release:
- Option to override the contact person displayed on a listing
- Option to add up to 10 photos in the Photo Gallery section of WebLink Local Listings
- Ability to make Address Type codes not public in Portal Update Form
- Fixed an issue allowing adjustment dates prior to invoice line item date
- Fixed a problem display listing override data
- Updated default date for Date to Decide Cancellation on an event