Events 101 is an introductory course to setting up and managing various types of events in WebLink Connect. Events vary is size and complexity, so this course will help you understand the following key concepts:
- Building and configuring your events
- Setting pricing and other options
- Managing online and staff-made registrations
- Discounts and Sponsors
- Analyzing Event performance
Once you complete Events 101, it is recommended that you complete the Events 201 and 301 courses for further learning.
Click here to see a list of upcoming WebLink 101 Training Webinars. Look at the bottom of this page to see any available recordings of past webinars.
Below is a complete detail of the Events 101 course. Each linked item will lead you to an article and video to help you further understand that feature or activity.
- Create a New Event
- Create an Event Registration
- Online Registration - Your Member's Experience
- Event Analysis - Exporting Data from your Event
- Events Upgrade Training Webinars
- Event Settings: General Settings
- Event Registration Settings
- Creating or Editing Event Items
- Event Registration Fields
- Creating or Editing Promo Codes
- Create an Event Sponsor
- Edit, Delete or Replace an Event Attendee
- Editing a Registration
Watch a recorded version of a previous Events 101 Training: