Membership 101 is an introductory course designed to ensure you have the fundamental skills needed to manage your members in WebLink Connect. Regardless of your membership structure, this course will help you understand the processes involved in each of these important activities:
- Adding and Dropping Members
- Editing core information
- Billing Members for renewals (and other activities)
- Processing payments for renewals (and other activities)
- Tracking Communications you have with members
Once you complete Membership 101, it is recommended that you continue through the Membership 201 and 301 courses for further learning.
Click here to see a list of upcoming WebLink 101 Training Webinars. Look at the bottom of this page to see any available recordings of past webinars.
Below is the detailed overview of the Membership 101 course.
Membership 101 Courses
- Adding New Members
- Drop Members
- Editing Core Information
- Creating Billing Information
- Transaction Management
- Managing Employees/Related Profiles
- Recording Member Communications
- Membership Application Handling
Watch a Previous Recording of the Membership 101 Training Webinar: